AVG Technologies has integrated their CloudCare Online Backup solution into their monitoring and management (RMM) tool, known as Managed Workplace, which allows MSPs to monitor customer backup procedures via one dashboard remotely via an expanded AVG CloudCare Managed Workplace service module.
Using the new integrated service, MSPs will be able to:
• Consolidated monitoring, alerts and reports from multiple customer accounts.
• Encrypted protection for customers’ data against hardware failure, loss or theft.
• Automatic detection of AVG CloudCare agents on customer machines for seamless integration of new customers with existing AVG services.
• Capacity of restore customer data from a single file to a whole directory.
• Flexibility to automate time-consuming administration tasks.
• Unified pay-as-you-use billing and no per-device licence fees.
• New reporting to help view invoices, licence summaries for paid, trial, deployed or deleted services for all customers.
Mike Foreman from AVG said: “We’re putting the ability to run the online backup and manage it from within the Managed Workplace interface. It’s now allowing all our Managed Workplace customers to effectively manage and deploy our online backup solution to all their customers.”
By Allie Philpin