Bomgar, leaders in secure access solutions, has announced the release of the updated version of their Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution. The latest version, Bomgar Privileged Access Management 15.3, improves security and allows security personnel to control, monitor, manage and audit access to critical systems by third-party and privileged users.
Bomgar’s PAM solution allows businesses to quickly control access to systems and protect against cyber-crime without the need for time-consuming process changes. Privileged users are able to access secure systems, without needing to go via a VPN connection, which reduces the risk of attack plus there are new capabilities that further secure the network whilst streamlining access, and improving user administration. Key enhancements include:
- Privileged Web – a new console allows for faster, more secure remote access for privileged users unable to install software on personal desktops, or need to gain access at any time, from anywhere.
- Mobile Access Console – security personal are able to manage, monitor and approve privileged access via their iOS or Android device on the go.
- Multi-Factor Authentication – new native multi-factor authentication capabilities have improved security without the need for external integrations or extra costs.
- Session Forensics – improved search of shell access recordings for auditing and discovery, automatically leading users to key terms found in shell recordings.
- Change Management Workflow Integrations – integrating with existing change management systems to facilitate the advanced approval workflows for authorised access to infrastructure and critical systems.
- Endpoint Surface Analyser – security professionals are able to monitor port exposure of endpoints, increasing their ability to protect against malware and reduce vulnerabilities.
Sam Elliott, Director of Security Product Management at Bomgar, said: “Privileged access management solutions are a necessary tool in every organisation’s defense in depth arsenal to protect their data and critical systems from cybercriminals.” He added: “Today’s security professionals have to defend against hackers who are relentlessly probing for any chance to compromise access to secure networks. The Bomgar Priviledged Access Management solution is designed to support current access processes, allowing our customers to quickly set up and maintain an effective line of defense against attackers from anywhere, at any time, and from any device.”