20 October 20168:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Town Hall Hotel, Patriot Square, London E2 9NF, United Kingdom
Cloud security is one of the top concerns for IT professionals, particularly as more and more applications are migrated to the cloud. The main issue is securing and the privacy of sensitive data, driving a greater focus on encryption, authentication and biometrics.
With the rise of Big Data and traditional storage capacity, particularly for larger organisations, the cloud has stepped in to the limelight but that has also brought with it huge security challenges. The mobile workforce has also driven the rise in the use of the cloud and presents the IT department with having to manage a multitude of mobile devices accessing the network.
ZONE SE7EN will investigate how organisations are adopting the cloud, whether an on-premise, hybrid or hosted cloud solution is the right option for your business, and will the rise of the public cloud depend on the effectiveness of security?
• Why Security-as-a-Service is becoming a must for many organisations
• The use of two-factor authentication to secure access to data in the cloud
• Why small and medium-sized businesses are driving the change to hybrid solutions
• Tackling advanced persistent threat (APT)-style attacks with data-at-rest protection
• Will more security intelligence be shared via web-based sources to help deal with cyber security?
• What are the options for the IT manager in securing data in the cloud?
• The need to protect against cybercrime and third-party threats
• NextGen firewalls & threat prevention
• BYO (bring-your-own) policies in a workplace environment
• The use of containers and the need for additional security measures.
• Deciphering the different security options.
• Managing user access whilst protecting sensitive data.
• The rise of cloud file sharing apps.
• The impact of the mobile workforce on cloud security.
CIOs, CISOs, CSO, CROs, CTOs, CDOs, Heads of Cloud, Security Architects, Infosecurity Leaders, Network Security Managers, IT Risk Managers, IT GRC Managers, Cyber Security Managers, Heads of IT Security, Heads of Security, Heads of User Access, Heads of Risk, IS Security Managers – Architects: Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Solution Architects, Application Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Identity Architects – IT Leaders: Application Managers, I&O Leader, UX Managers, IT Service Managers, System Analysts – IAM Leaders: IAM Program Leads, IAM Architects, IAM Planners, IAM Consultants, Access Managers, Access Control Analysts, Heads of Identity, Identity & Information Assurance, BYO Policy Decision-Makers,
Interested in attending a ZONE SE7EN event?
Our events offer the delegates and attendees the perfect opportunity of being involved in a truly networked, collaborative approach, delivering informed, dynamic answers to evolve your decision-making.
Register your interest to attend, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Sponsorship positions are limited to just four sponsors per event. If you are interested in having the opportunity to discuss your Cloud Security solution with key industry influencers and decision makers, a sponsorship opportunity may be right for you. Please visit our sponsorship page here for more information.
Paul Ferron, Director Security Solutions EMEA, CA Technologies
Paul has more than 10 years experience helping companies adopt a Strategic Security Management approach that revolves around Business Risk.
He is the author of several publications and a regular speaker on Information Security Events.
In his role as Director Security Solutions for CA Technologies, he helps customers “Enable Business, Securely” with innovative ideas to leverage Digital Identities with
measurable results on top line revenue and cost savings. Besides this, Paul is an active member of the Cloud Security Alliance, ISC2 and other platforms that enable the exchange of ideas.
We asked Paul his thoughts on the benefits of moving to a cloud solution and his identity management tips for organisations looking to control their data and user access in the cloud, as well as the most effective and secure methods for sharing data.
We also learn about the main opportunities migrating to a cloud solution will offer businesses, and about CA Technologies’ new IAM as a Service solution, CA CloudMinder, and the its major benefits.