Presales Engineer, Nuxeo
Frédéric is a Presales Engineer at Nuxeo since 2011. He is involved in the full life cycle of customer projects from presales to start-up and support:
- Exchange with a wide variety of potential customers to see how Nuxeo can fit their business use cases.
- Analyse and answer to RFIs, POCs, Requirements.
- Lead of bootstrap and specification workshops.
- Follow-up of on-going projects.
- Technical Consulting.
- Customer trainings.
- Customer support.
Before Nuxeo, Frédéric worked in several areas from embedded software in car industry to quality management and configuration management for pharmaceutical companies.
Executive Interview — Cloud
At Microsoft, we’re motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what’s most important to them.
We run our business in much the same way, and believe our eight business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve our customers:
- Interactive Entertainment Business
- Microsoft Business Solutions
- Microsoft Office Division
- Online Services Division
- Server and Tools Division
- Windows & Windows Live Division
- Windows Phone Division
Nuxeo provides an extensible and modular Open Source Content Management Platform enabling architects and developers to easily build and run business applications. Designed by developers for developers, the Nuxeo Platform offers modern technologies, a powerful plug-in model and extensive packaging capabilities. It comes with ready-to-use Document Management, Digital Asset Management and Case Managementpackages. 1000+ organizations rely on Nuxeo to run business-critical applications, including Electronic Arts, Sharp, FICO, the U.S. Navy, and Boeing. Nuxeo is dual-headquartered in New York and Paris.
Company website: www.nuxeo.com