Network Solutions Business Manager, EMEA, HP
Farhad is currently managing marketing for HP Networking in EMEA. In this role, he oversees HP’s GTM strategy for driving the HP Networking business, communications and messaging in order to promote HP’s network-enabled solutions. He is also the manager of the HP Networking Customer Experience Centre in EMEA, where every year, hundreds of customers are hosted and view the HP and HP Networking solutions for the Cloud, Big Data, Infrastructure Virtualisation and Mobility including BYOD.
During his career with HP since 1994, Farhad has held a number of positions in R&D, Presales, Product Marketing, Marketing and Business Development Management as well as Sales Enablement. He has held responsibilities in the PC, Server and Networking businesses.
Prior to HP, Farhad worked in the Medical Instrumentation industry in the United Kingdom where he comes from.
Farhad has a B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering and holds a Ph.D. in Medical Electronics from the University of Kent in Canterbury, UK.
Executive Interview — Enterprise Mobility
As a world-leading information technology company, HP applies new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology. HP’s focus is to continuously improve the way customers—from the individual consumer to the largest enterprise—live and work through technology products and services.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ)
- Headquarters: Palo Alto, Calif.
- HP had approximately 317,500 employees worldwide on Oct. 31, 2013
- HP’s revenue for the fiscal year ended Oct. 31, 2013: $112.3 billion
- HP’s 2013 Fortune 500 ranking: No. 15
- HP ships 1 million PC units per week
- HP ships more than 44 million printers annually
- HP ships roughly one out of every three servers worldwide
- HP has more than 150,000 channel partners worldwide
Company website: www.hp.com/networking