Kapow Software, part of the Kofax company, has announced the release of Kapow Enterprise 9.2, their data integration software incorporating a re-designed interface to help simplify a user’s experience across the information supply chain. The new release has been created to meet an organisation’s needs in turning data into actionable insights.
Using their patented data integration flows and Kapow’s Enterprise 9.3 Synthetic API™s, companies will be able to extract and integrate big data capture from any source, and deployed as Kapow Kapplets™ via the Kapow KappZone™ library.
Stefan Andreasen, founder and CTO at Kapow Software, said: “Enterprise 9.3 is enterprise-ready data integration software that is ideal for any business challenged by managing big data as part of its day-to-day operations. It gives users robust capabilities that make data accessible, affordable and actionable, allowing organisations to rapidly deliver the critical information at the time they need it to make better decisions.”
• Broader coverage for data acquisition.
• Enhanced data exploration and distribution capabilities.
• Enterprise-ready big data integration platform.
• Enhanced performance and scalability of reading and writing data for rapid parallel processing of higher volumes.
• Enhanced efficiency in designing data integration flows with ability to save browser sessions across multiple processes.
Lars Johnsen at Schultz Information, added: “Kapow brings incredible value to our business users by making them more efficient and productive. Using Kapow, we spend less time on manual processes to access and prepared data, and more time on making new discoveries.”
By Allie Philpin