Use of Content
Content served under the Z7 RSS feed or through social media platforms, and on any Z7 website, is copyright protected with all rights reserved. It must not be modified, including editing or removal of advertisements.
1. The Z7 logo and Z7 URL must appear prominently at the top of each page displaying website site content.
2. Internal links to the Z7 website content must not be removed.
3. The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in Z7 RSS feeds and across Z7 social media platforms must not be modified.
4. “Read full story…” links back to the original Z7 website at the end of each content item must be included on content pages, and may not be removed.
1. The Z7 logo and Z7 URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying website content.
2. Content will appear unedited, except for replacement of hyperlinks with full URLs and use of product manufacturer’s website links, where appropriate.
3. Images from the website must not be used in print without the appropriate copyright clearances being granted.
1. Z7 RSS feeds, online content and social media content may not be spliced into or otherwise redistributed by third party providers.
2. No content, including advertisements and other promotional content, shall be added to Z7 RSS feeds.
3. Images must be removed from open syndication and commercial feeds (please contact Z7 for further details).
4. Z7 reserves the right to object to the presentation of Z7 RSS feeds, and reserve the right to require the cessation of RSS feeds use at any time.
5. Z7 reserves the right to terminate its distribution of Z7 RSS feeds, or change the content or formatting, at any time, with or without notice.
6. Z7 provides content “as is” and shall not be held liable for the way you use the information of the RSS feeds.
7. Use of Z7 website content, including text and images, on your website, or in print, is at your discretion. Z7 cannot be held responsible for complaints regarding content or images that you have chosen to display in print or on your website.
To retain productive content, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Maintain a sense of relevance to the article on which you are making comments.
• Refrain from using any threatening, harassing, defamatory or libellous material. Use of this material will be deleted, and will result in the removal and/or blocking of your access to the Z7 website.
• Refrain from using any misleading or false statements. Misleading or false statements will be deleted, and may result in the removal and/or blocking of your access to the Z7 website.
• Do not solicit or entertain solicited offers using the Z7 website. This action may result in the removal and/or blocking of your access to the Z7 website.
Any correspondence with Z7, including images and/or documentation, is considered the property of Z7. Z7 reserves the right to reproduce such correspondence, on whole or in part.
Z7 website content, social media content, and other content related to Z7 may contain links to external third party websites. Z7 does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available on these websites, or vice-versa. Should you have any queries about external links, please direct your concerns to our webmaster.
Notification of Changes
Z7 values your privacy and make every effort to ensure that any information you disclose with Z7 will be protected. Z7 reserves the right to disclose personal information if required by law, or in good faith to comply with existing legal processes served upon any of our websites.
ZONE SE7EN Ltd.
45-47 Stokes Croft